niedziela, 23 listopada 2014

Thank you...

I leave Sydney tomorrow...

I spent in Australia 6 weeks... 6 beautiful, great weeks...

I met a lot of friendly and nice people...

I have left my heart in Fremantle... and also my towel ;)

It is the end of my travel in Australia but a new beginning in my life... I feel it and I know it...

My last day in Sydney I spent in The Royal National Park on bush walking, taking sunbath and swimming in the ocean... and it was the best summary of whole of my travel...

It was a very special travel for me... the first one in my life, the first time in Australia, the first time on my own... without plans... 

"Thank you"... it is not enough to say how grateful I am for people I met here...

Thank you very much for people I met and talk with them about life, happiness and sorrows...

I am so grateful for hours I spent with you on walking, talking and playing Scrabble...

Thank you very much for everything for:

Lisa and John from Sydney
Basia z Sawtell
Glenys from Perth
Dianne from Perth
Marni, Paul, Kassidy and Bella from Esperance
Basil from Denmark
Paul and his mum from Albany
Riz and his friends from Mandurah
Shirley and Ken from Fremantle
Cathy from Melbourne
Magda z Melbourne
Margaret from Camden
Marta z Sydney


I am sure that it is not my last visit in Australia... I have left my towel (and heart!) in Fremantle... I have to go back!!!! 

P.S. On Tuesday I will be in Germany (Frankfurt) and I want to buy a ticket to Prague... of course I have not bought it yet... and I have not booked anything in Prague... ha ha ha... 

I will be at home on 29th of November! 

Let's try to travel in Europe for four days!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz