poniedziałek, 17 listopada 2014

No, I have never been...

When I ask people from West Autralia: "Have you ever been to East part?", they answered: "Yes, of course." and we can talk whole day abut it...

When I ask people from East Australia: "Have you ever been to West part?", they answered: "No, I have never been."... it's sad, isn't it?

I left my heart in West Australia and I'm sure that the next travel... or maybe real come back will be to Perth...

So if anybody hear about nice job as au-pair or in a book shop in Fremantle, Esperance or Albany.... please write me :D  

Hugs and kisses for my Western friends
from cold Melbourne :***

P.S. Yesterday I saw real coala, in real forest... and they weren't sleeping!!!!  Amazing creatures! 

I have learnt in Busselton that even if you really don't like place it depends on you what you do with it... 

So in Melbourne I said to myself... "ok, you don't like this city and you have a ticket to Sydney on Thursday and you cannot change it... so do everything what you can, to spend that time like you want... so I paid for two tours (Great Ocean Road and Philip Island) and spend two days OUTSIDE Melbourne :D


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz